Friday 12 June 2015

Bali- 'Transport ladyboy?'

For our second last day in Bali we decided to go and get ourselves a nice cheap massage in the morning. This was all going well until the women who started to massage me swoped with the man, next thing I knew he was straddling me! That was a bit of a shock to the system, a little Indonesian man sat on my bum! After I came to terms with it, it was actually a good massage and I only paid £2 for half an hour!



We then spent the rest of the day by the hotel pool, and wondered round the shops. The shopping here is really good, but not as cheap as you would hope for! When your on a budget window shopping was the better option. 



As we were wondering more to the edge of the town you stumbled across a little market, where you can bargain to get everything so cheap, it had some really cool stuff. However you did realise you were coming into the market zone when a taxi driver shouted at us 'you want transport ladyboys!' I thought I just heard him wrong, apparently not, not only do we stand out to the Indonesian people they also thought we were ladyboys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment