Saturday 25 July 2015

Graduation!

So this day marked the start of the rest of my life, scary I know! However I put that thought to the back of my mind until I got through the ceremony without falling over on the stage! 



We had an early start so I went up to northampton and stayed in my friends new cute apartment. Getting our gowns didn't feel real, all I kept thinking was 'did I really do this'! 



The ceremony was not as boring and as long as I expected which was a relief, meant we had the rest of the day to enjoy! After some photos and a few drinks, the three of us took our parents for a meal (well they treated us) at cromwells cottage a lovely little pub on the outskirts of Northampton. It was a lovely day to celebrate, but also scary because it's our entrance to the real world! 




No comments:

Post a Comment