Tuesday 3 February 2015

Affordable Lipstick- Topshop and Rimmel

 So I have been looking around for make-up, lipsticks in particular, which are a good quality, last a long time and are affordable. Of course we would all love to be able to buy Mac or Chanel Lipstick all the time, but as students we have to limit our budget.


 I usually use Rimmel London for all of my make-up as I find it works well with my skin and is not too overly priced, they often have promotions on as well! I find the ones from the Kate Moss collection last for the majority of the day and always leave a nice finish, I also love the range of colours they have! A different lipstick can make an outfit look completely different!


 When out shopping the other day I decided to give the Topshop make up range a go, The white chalk on black paper packaging definitely caught my eye, I chose to get the 'Naturist' colour for a natural look in the day time and the 'Role Model' colour for the evenings, to make your lips stand out more! After using both I would definitely recommend them for affordable lipsticks (especially the 'role model' one)! They were smooth and easy to apply; they had a nice texture; they gave the semi-matte finish look I was aiming for and the colour lasted all night! What more could you want?

 Peace.x

No comments:

Post a Comment