Friday 23 January 2015

The Big Apple 🍎


 So this time last year I was having the time of my life visiting Snowy New York City for the first time, I had never been so excited to visit anywhere else in my life before! I went out there with our course for two days visiting fashion business such as WGSN, Calvin Klein flagship store, Macy's, Anthropology and Custom Fabric Flowers by M&S Schmalberg, in order to see how these business work and are run.



 We then had the rest of the week to explore the 'city that never sleeps', making the most of the shopping on fifth avenue, Grand Central Park, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Soho, 9/11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Hard Rock Cafe, Red Lobster and everything else New York has to offer!



 It was to date one of the most amazing places I have ever been, and I would definitely recommend it to be a place everyone should visit before they die. It has something to offer for everyone not just the fashion conscious lot of us, along with a lively and exciting atmosphere.











 Just make sure you visit it for yourself.
Peace.x

1 comment:

  1. amazing blog, could read this every week over and over, 10/10 for effort. T.Smart of Smart Industries Ltd

    ReplyDelete